Are You Going Through a Difficult Time In Your Life Facing Issues Such As: Divorce, Separation, Child Custody, Child Support, or Division of Property?If the answer Is "YES" then you need the help of a caring and competent legal professional.
We have helped many clients in situations similar to yours and can help you through this difficult time and protect your rights and the rights of your loved ones.
- Are you worried about defending your rights and interests in the divorce?
- Are you afraid your divorce will be dragged out for months (or possibly longer), and end up costing you a significant amount of money, as well as stress and emotional trauma?
- Are you losing sleep over child custody or child support concerns?
- Are you stressed over ensuring you get your fair share of marital property and assets?
We can protect your rights and the rights of your loved ones from this potentially dangerous and harmful legal battle.
Call (303) 656-9529 and speak with an experienced family law attorney.
Or Enter Your Info Below To Schedule a Consultation With an Experienced Denver Family & Divorce Law Attorney
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced Attorneys
- Focused on Family Law
- AVVO Clients' Choice Award
- Great Reputation with Courts
- Lead Counsel & BBB A Rating
Scott D. Goldman, Esq.
Scott D. Goldman is a family law attorney and the founding member of Goldman Law, LLC.
Jonathan B. Goldman, Esq.
Jonathan Goldman is a family and tax law attorney who provides effective trial advocacy for the clients he represents.
Emily P. Koekkoek, Esq.
Emily's practice is devoted to family law litigation. She handles a variety of cases within the discipline of family law.
Nova M. Frank, Esq.
Nova has extensive experience in Family Law matters and has practiced exclusively in this area for 9 years.
Call Us Today (303) 656-9529